These size charts are a guide for sizes by each designer. The size chart is used as a guide to finding your size with the specific designer. They are standard sizing measurements provided by the designer, so they will not be made to measure sizes.
You may have to size up by a size or two from your UK standard high street size due to the sizing of the designers being smaller.
To find the best size for you please measure the bust, waist and hips and compare to the diagram provided below for each designer. Please ensure you are comparing it to the right size chart as some designers have different size charts for different collections. You may be different sizes for each body part but that is normal. We advise going by the largest size out of the three measurements and then getting the outfit taken in by a seamstress if needed.
Below is a diagram for reference which will guide you to measure different parts of your body. If you find yourself struggling, the best option would be to watch a YouTube video to guide yourself better in taking these measurements. While measuring please ensure you aren’t wearing thick clothes as it can affect the accuracy of your measurements.
- Read the instructions: The first thing you need to do is read the sizing chart instructions given by the designer. This will help you understand how the chart works and what measurements you need to take.
- Take accurate measurements: Before you start comparing your measurements to the sizing chart, make sure you have taken accurate measurements. Use a tape measure to measure your bust, waist and hips.
- Measure your body and compare the measurements with the chart to find your guide size.
- Check product descriptions: Some products may have a fit that is either slim or loose. Check the product descriptions to find out if you need to choose one size up or down.
- When in doubt, go bigger: If your measurements fall between two sizes, it's always better to go up a size. You can always get the clothes altered if they're too big, but if they're too small, you're stuck with them.
- Ask for help: If you're unsure about which size to choose, you can always ask for help from us. We can guide you on which size to choose based on your measurements.
HOW TO MEASURE
BUST - Measure around the fullest part.
WAIST - Measure around the natural waistline.
HIPS - Measure down from the natural waistline.
To The Nines